"MSK Time" Cup
|Start: Friday before last full weekend of March in 17:00 UTC (26 March, 2021 in 17:00)|
|Finish: Friday in 19:59 UTC (26 March, 2021 in 19:59)|
Separate competition between Moscow stations, European Russia (except Moscow), Asiatic Russia and
foreign participants. If foreign hams will operate from Russia (e.g. RA/EW0AA), he is in qualification for foreign
The competitions are held in 3 rounds of one hour each.
Only one transmitted signal at any time.
QSOs with the same call sign are valid if they are made on different bands in each rounds.
Moscow stations: RST + 2-letters abbreviation of Moscow Area Code, example for Lefortovo - 599 LF.
Other Russian stations: RST + 4-letters abbreviation of Russian Area RDA Code, example for Elektrostal - 599 MO54.
Non-Russian Stations: RST + serial number beginning with 001, for example, 599 001. The numeration on bands is current.
|Points for QSO:|
For participants from Moscow:
- 1 point per QSOs with Moscow;
- 5 points per other QSOs.
For all other participants:
- 5 points per QSOs with Moscow;
- 1 point per other QSOs.
The multiplier are the areas according to the list of Moscow Areas and RDA Areas on each band.
The final score is the result of the total points multiplied by the sum of multipliers.
Only electronic logs.
Electronic logs are made in Cabrillo format.
GRID-LOCATOR station data of your log must exhibit complete QTH locator (6 digits), showing your exact location at the time of the contest.
|Sending of electronic logs:|
Logs uploaded via Web interface or sent to e-mail: email@example.com.
Logs must be sent within 5 days after the end of the competition. (01, April 2020).
Cups of "MSK TIME" by digital modes of a radio communication on HF award winners in four groups of not less than 10
participants in final results.
Awards in electronic form will be awarded to:
1. Certificate of Winner:
- 1st place in European Russia and 1st place in Asiatic Russia;
- 1st place in Moscow;
- 1st place in each Federal District of Russia, provided a minimum of 3 participants from FD;
- 1st place among the foreign participants.
2. Certificate of Prize-winner:
- 2nd and 3rd place in European Russia and Asiatic Russia;
- 2nd and 3rd place in Moscow;
- 2nd and 3rd places in each Federal District of Russia, subject to not less than 5 participants from FD;
- 2nd and 3rd among foreign participants.
3. Certificate of participation:
- all participants who have sent reports (except checklog - for overall standing) and not being awarded it is necessary for each
of participants not less than 20 test QSO's confirmed (CFM QSO) by final results.
|Rule Violations, Penalties and Declaration:|
QSO with a station does not send a log counts if the callsign of the station appears in no less than five different logs.
QSO is not counted both correspondents:
- if one of the stations have error in the exchange, callsign or band;
- when the divergence time QSO more than 2 minutes.
When more than 30% unverifiable QSOs, the log is moved into a checklog.
|Questions to Contest-Committee:|
E-mail for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Link for original rules:|
|Examples lines for Cabrillo format logs: |
--------info sent------- -------info rcvd--------
QSO: freq mo date time call rst exch call rst exch
QSO: ***** ** yyyy-mm-dd nnnn ************* nnn ****** ************* nnn ****** *
For Moscow Stations:
QSO: 3585 RY 2015-03-27 1700 UA2AAA 599 LF LZ1ZZZ 599 002
QSO: 7045 RY 2015-03-27 1705 UA2AAA 599 LF UA8AAA 599 CB01
For Russian Stations:
QSO: 3585 RY 2015-03-27 1700 UA8AAA 599 CB01 LZ1ZZZ 599 002
QSO: 7045 RY 2015-03-27 1705 UA8AAA 599 CB01 RL3A 599 MA
For Non-Russian Stations:
QSO: 3585 RY 2015-03-27 1700 LZ1ZZZ 599 001 RL3A 599 MA
QSO: 7045 RY 2015-03-27 1705 LZ1ZZZ 599 002 YL2ZF 599 003
|Examples head for Cabrillo format logs: |
SINGLE-OP (Cabrillo 3.0 format):
NAME: Andrej Skripko
ADDRESS: P.O.Box 33
SINGLE-OP (Cabrillo 2.0 format):
NAME: Andrej Skripko
ADDRESS: P.O.Box 33, Zhitomir, 10000 Ukraine